- Check out my website - You're already here, but feel free to explore all the pages - look at all the portfolios, read the blogs, look into the average cost of investment and the FAQ's to get a feel for me and my style.
- Next, fill out the contact form, and tell me everything! The more the better. I want to get lost in the story of how you two met and what you love to do when you have a free evening together. Tell me about your vision for your wedding day. What is the most important part of your wedding to you?
- I'll respond to your email within 48 hours (barring being on vacation or a major power outage). We'll chat a lot back and forth about what you're looking for in a photographer as well as your vision for your wedding day. Once we're both on board and agreed that we're a great fit...
- We'll get the contract and deposit taken care of and schedule engagement/bridal/boudoir sessions.
- We'll work together to make the perfect timeline and shot list for you and your love over the next few months (or weeks!).
- Before you know it, your wedding day will be here and we'll party hard and celebrate your love, and we'll both leave your beautiful wedding knowing that it was everything it was meant to be.
- You'll fly away to your honeymoon with a dozen or so sneak peaks while I start editing the rest of your pictures until they tell your story perfectly.
birthday | just because | annual traditions | birthday | anniversary | Christmas cards | & more
They say the days are long but the years are short...
...so let's put one of those long days to good use and have some fun! Life is made up of a sequence of pretty normal days that string together to make up the weeks, months, and years of your beautiful life. If you're like me, some of your favorite memories are not the big milestones but the normal nights of grilled cheese and board games and that time you stayed up late laughing about anything. Those are the memories you'll cherish, and those are the moments I want to help you capture in photos to look back at over the years. So whatever the reason, however normal the day, let's capture you and your loved ones doing what you do best--living life together.