Your wedding day will be one of the most documented days of your life; let's make sure it's done well.
You'll spend more time with your wedding photographer than anyone else (or at least any other vendor!) on your wedding day, which means your photographer will make a huge difference in the feel and flow of your day. That's why I think it so important to really enjoy not just their pictures but who they are and their wedding day style!
Here's what you can expect from me:
I do a lot of work with you on the front end so by the time we get to your wedding day you don't have to think about anything! I'll help with a timeline, shot list, and helpful tips to help avoid common stressors during the day of your wedding. You don't have to spend hours researching poses, because it's my job to direct you and always make sure you look perfect. My brides are comfortable in front of my camera because they trust me; they know I am all about having fun and creating joyful images that reflect the real emotion of their day. I am more than just another person with a camera. I'll laugh with you; I'll cry with you (and your mom and your grandma), and I'll be with you through every step.
(Scroll to the bottom for more details and a step-by-step on working me!)
One more thing; weddings are expensive; there, I said it. And right now you're thinking about your budget and the food, rentals, decorations, florals, photography, videography, etc. and each one probably feels equally weighty and significant and you're wondering how you'll ever get it all taken care of.
Each detail will contribute to the beautiful wedding you're carefully crafting, and the nifty thing about photography is that this is your one expense that will continue on with you beyond the actual wedding day.
Your wedding album will help you remember all of these little details that you're spending so much time on as you think and organize; this album will be your means of reliving your day over and over again throughout the years.
Which means unlike almost everything else you're working on right now, your wedding pictures are actually an investment - an investment that stays with you long after everyone has gone home and all the food has been eaten, long after all the flowers have dried out and you've gone back to normal life.
After everything has faded, you'll have beautiful photos to cherish and each other to hold.
Choose to invest well.
working with clay and bolder
I remember when I got married I had no idea what I was doing, and most likely you don't either. By the time we plan our weddings, most of us aren't veteran wedding planners; SO as a wedding photographer I make it my job to be the expert and help you through the process. My goal is to help you have a simple, easy, and FUN experience, and here's what it will look likes:
- Check out my website - You're already here, but feel free to explore all the pages - look at all the portfolios, read the blogs, look into the average cost of investment and the FAQ's to get a feel for me and my style.
- Next, fill out the contact form, and tell me everything! The more the better. I want to get lost in the story of how you two met and what you love to do when you have a free evening together. Tell me about your vision for your wedding day. What is the most important part of your wedding to you?
- I'll respond to your email within 48 hours (barring being on vacation or a major power outage). We'll chat a lot back and forth about what you're looking for in a photographer as well as your vision for your wedding day. Once we're both on board and agreed that we're a great fit...
- We'll get the contract and deposit taken care of and schedule engagement/bridal/boudoir sessions.
- We'll work together to make the perfect timeline and shot list for you and your love over the next few months (or weeks!).
- Before you know it, your wedding day will be here and we'll party hard and celebrate your love, and we'll both leave your beautiful wedding knowing that it was everything it was meant to be.
- You'll fly away to your honeymoon with a dozen or so sneak peaks while I start editing the rest of your pictures until they tell your story perfectly.
- Over the years we'll keep in touch, and I'll react to all of your insta stories (especially ones about food, dogs, and babies), and I'll always be there to celebrate you two and capture each moment as your beautiful story unfolds. From anniversary sessions to family reunions and everything in between, I'll be the one celebrating you with the camera in hand every step of the way!