Your wedding day will be one of the most documented days of your life. let's make sure it's done well.
You'll spend more time with your wedding photographer than anyone else (or at least any other vendor!) on your wedding day, which means your photographer will make a huge difference in the feel and flow of your day. That's why I think it so important to really enjoy not just their pictures but who they are and their wedding day style!
Here's what you can expect from me:
I do a lot of work with you on the front end so by the time we get to your wedding day you don't have to think about anything! I'll help with a timeline, shot list, and helpful tips to help avoid common stressors during the day of your wedding. You'll never have to worry about what you look like, because I give lots of direction in posing; you'll never wonder if you look good or not, because I'd never let you look anything less than flawless. My brides are comfortable in front of my camera because they trust me; they know I am all about having fun and creating joyful images that reflect the real emotion of your day. I am more than just another person with a camera. I'll laugh with you; I'll cry with you (and your mom and your grandma), and I'll be with you through every step.
Your wedding day with me will be beautiful, romantic, epic, timeless, exciting, joyful, elegant, and celebratory/dreamy.
working with clay and bolder
I remember when I got married I had no idea what I was doing, and most likely you don't either. By the time we plan our weddings, most of us aren't experienced in wedding planning; but as a wedding photographer I make it my job to be the expert and help you through the process. My goal is for this process to be as easy and smooth as possible for you, and here's what it will look likes:
- Check out my site. You're already here, but feel free to explore all the pages-- the other portfolios, blog, investment and FAQ's are all great pages to visit to get a feel for my style.
- Next, fill out the contact form, and tell me everything! The more the better. I want to get lost in the story of how you two met and what you love to do when you have a free evening together. Tell me about your vision for your wedding day. What is the most important part of your wedding to you?
- I'll respond to your email within 48 hours (barring being on vacation or a major power outage). We'll chat a lot back and forth about what you're looking for in a photographer as well as your vision for your wedding day. Once we're both on board and agreed that we're a great fit...
- We'll get the contract and deposit taken care of and start scheduling engagement/bridal/boudoir sessions.
- We'll work together to make the perfect timeline and shot list for you and your love over the next few months (or weeks!).
- Before you know it, your wedding day will be here and we'll party hard and celebrate your love, and we'll both leave your beautiful wedding knowing that it was everything it was meant to be.
- You'll fly away to your honeymoon with a dozen or so sneak peaks while I start editing the rest of your pictures until they tell your story perfectly.
- Over the years we'll keep in touch, and I'll react to all of your insta stories (especially ones about food), and I'll always be there to celebrate you two and capture each moment as your beautiful story unfolds. From anniversary sessions to family reunions and everything in between, I'll be the one celebrating you with the camera in hand every step of the way!